Everyone head on over to Hair's Our Life. She has a fabulous giveaway going on!! Make sure to tell her that I sent you!!!
Friday, September 26, 2008
Wednesday, September 24, 2008
For some reason I did this crown differently than I usually do, but I actually like the way it turned out better than my usual one.
For my usual one I don't do a part across the middle of the head, I just do a side part and start braiding and it turns out great.
For this one;
* I did a part across the back of her head. Not a very straight part, but a part nonetheless.
* I started braiding above her ear on the left side. I braided under so the braid would lay on top.
* I continued to braid all the way around.
* When I ran out of hair to french braid, I just continued braiding.
* I was going to tuck the braid in and hide it, but Piper said that she wanted to leave it out. At first I was like, '.......um okay, whatever you want!" But, I think it turned out really cute.
* I bobby pinned it in place and added a little flower.
* This took about 15 minutes.
Posted by Gus at 6:53 PM
Tuesday, September 23, 2008
I was originally going for this (one that we love and do often), however once I got the braids in, I thought it would look cute if we did piggies. This was the first day of school, so we wanted to make sure that it looked cute. I think it did.
This only took about 10 minutes.