Some of you may have already noticed that I love braids! I love them because they are simple, you can do a lot with them, they don't take a lot of time and I think they look fabulous. You may have also noticed that I do really simple hairdos. One thing that I was not blessed with was patience (along with bow making capabilities), so you have probably noticed that most of our hairdos take less than 20 minutes. If I know that a hairdo will take longer, I don't even attempt it. And it seems I'm always running late so I never have time to do really extravagant hairdos like a lot of my fellow hairdo bloggers - whom BTW I admire so much, they are SO talented - so with that said her is another simple, fun and quick hairdo;
* Part it on each side, about two inches from the original part.
* Part across the top from both side parts to make four sections.
* Put each section into a ponytail in the middle of the section.
* Either use a Topsytail or do a knot with each pony. I did the bugs/knots on the outside corners of the bottom sections and the bottom outside corners of the top sections.
* this took about 5 minutes.