CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, July 14, 2008

Tuck and Roll

This one was done before the haircut. She named it the "Tuck and Roll" because I tucked it under and it rolled out. I used the topsytail on this, only instead of putting the topsytail through the top of the ponytail, I did it through the bottom. You can totally do it without the topsytail. It's just a "knot" or a "bug" with all of the hair instead of just a little hair. click here for a tutorial by Babes in Hairland. I thought this looked so pretty. I curled it a little bit. I decided that I liked it better without the flower.

2 comments:

Marisa said...

I love this look, but everytime I try it on my girls' hair, the hair that comes out of the top (the rolling part) always splits into two: one on each side of the ponytail. How do you get it to be consistently all around?

Ms. Karlyn said...

You know, I'm not sure.

This hairdo was done before her haircut, I will try it again and see what happens and see if I can figure anything out.